Two-layer flooring is made of oak in combination with soft wood. It has an air of elegance and simplicity. Its structure consists of oak lamella that is 3 mm or 4 mm thick, and transversally placed fir slats. This type of flooring comes in three different thicknesses: 12 mm, 14 mm and 15 mm. The top layer of this type of two-layer flooring has a micro-bevel..
It comes in widths ranging between 160 mm and 300 mm, and lengths ranging between 800 mm and 2,400 mm. The profiles of this floor covering have grooves and feathers, making it suitable for a quick and straightforward installation. This flooring is sanded, and may be oiled in one of the wide range of colors at customer’s request. It is low-maintenance and there is a possibility to sand and refinish it as needed over time.
This floor covering is strong and long-lasting, and suitable for installing underfloor heating. Seeing as the fir slats are placed at a 90° angle to the top layer, and there are gaps between them, it takes less time for underfloor heating to reach a high temperature compared to other types of multilayer flooring. This type of flooring is made of FSC-certified wood and bears a CE mark. It is an ecologically-approved product made with a great deal of love, care and devotion.
- Stable and long lasting
- Fully finished floor
- Authentic and natural look
- Suitable for under-floor heating
- Quick and easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- The top layer can be sanded and finished if necessary
- High under-floor heating temperature is achieved faster than other types of multi-layer floors
- More resistant to changes in temperature and humidity than solid flooring
- More affordable than solid floors
- Available in various dimensions, colors and finishes