Finished industrial parquet is a product that differs from standard industrial parquet in its properties, but also in the degree of finalization. This parquet is fully finished, sanded, and may be oiled at customer’s request.
- Dimensions of the board 14x160x500 mm
- Lath width 21.66 mm
- Fully finished product
- Solid oak parquet
- It can be oiled at the customer's request
- Improved technical characteristics
- Stable and long-lasting parquet
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for all types of residential and business premises
- Due to the way of joining, it retains its original appearance, which lasts for many years
Due to the way the oak slats are joined on their back, finished industrial parquet has improved technical properties compared to other types of parquet made of small slats, and retains its stability and original appearance after a long number of years.
The thickness of this product is 14 mm. The width of the board made of oak slats is 160 mm, while its length is 150 mm. The sides have grooves and feathers allowing for a quick and straightforward installation of this parquet.
It is suitable for all types of residential and commercial spaces and it is the ideal choice for fans of more dynamic floor coverings made of small elements.